Swiftcurrent Creek Don't call me cute okay?
~ the outsider ~
183 Posts
Ooc —

Once again her wayward daughter had slinked away! With an upset groan, Lie set about finding her scent and tracking the youngster. A firm tongue lashing would be in order. Yes they had been allowed into the rendezvous site, but that didn’t mean they could wander without supervision.

Lie herself had taken to sleeping at the rendezvous site despite her condition. She just couldn’t bare to be away from her children when she knew their time was limited.

“Lainie?” She called, following the easily distinguished scent of her ebony daughter. She grew more and more upset the closer she ventured to Aditya and Dawn’s den. After what had happened with Aditya and her children she felt ashamed at the way she had acted in regard to her packmate. And NOW THIS! Dawn had JUST given birth, surely she would want her space, and having another pup show up without warning? Lie shock her head. This could go very bad.

Hurrying her steps as best she could, Lie eventually came upon Lainie at the entrance of Dawn’s den. “Lainie!” She yell whispered at her daughter, “You shouldn’t be here my sweet.” Coming alongside the girl she peaked down into the den, seeing Dawn awake. “Oh Dawn, I am very sorry for the intrusion. I hope she hasn’t bothered you.” Sending a firm look at Lainie, “Congratulations, by the way.” This is not how she had planned coming to visit new mother.
1/5
5/5
~ i haven't played that song since my wife died ~
lie can be pp'd by anyone listed as family on her profile

"common", "french" 1/5 posts
Messages In This Thread
Don't call me cute okay? - by Lainie - June 14, 2019, 09:09 PM
RE: Don't call me cute okay? - by Dawn - June 14, 2019, 09:33 PM
RE: Don't call me cute okay? - by Lainie - June 14, 2019, 09:53 PM
RE: Don't call me cute okay? - by Rosalie - June 15, 2019, 02:01 PM
RE: Don't call me cute okay? - by Dawn - June 20, 2019, 08:10 PM
RE: Don't call me cute okay? - by Lainie - July 01, 2019, 06:39 PM