Golden Glade i wanna be the one to walk in the sun
153 Posts
Ooc — Java
Away
Hello, called a friendly voice from over his shoulder, and as he turned against the grey light Dingo caught sight of a large black figure. At first he thought he had been found-out by some heavy-weight warrior and his buttcheeks clenched. The clouds drifted further, his eyes adjusted, and his brain connected to the fact it had been a feminine voice - at which point Dingo thought, the fuck, because, she looks like my mom.

Cue confusion, because the second thought to zoom through his thick skull was, she's really hot for a pregnant lady! Family resemblance aside, there was nothing for Dingo to make the mental leap that this was his sister's kid all grown up, because Dingo had been too young when Fox had taken her leave. Whatever. His thoughts were a dizzying mess. He smiled back as warmly as he could and as his eyes became happy crescents, and he decided it would be best to introduce himself.

Hello there! Nice day for a stroll, eh? I'm Dingo, I live next door, mmn, with Towhee? And Phox, and the little ones. Who're you? Damn though, if she wasn't clearly being porked by someone else — Dingo might've taken a shot for himself.
Messages In This Thread
i wanna be the one to walk in the sun - by Dingo - June 23, 2019, 06:04 PM
RE: i wanna be the one to walk in the sun - by Raven - June 27, 2019, 09:48 PM
RE: i wanna be the one to walk in the sun - by Dingo - July 02, 2019, 11:40 PM
RE: i wanna be the one to walk in the sun - by Raven - July 17, 2019, 08:50 PM