Shadewood gave you every piece of me, no wonder it's missing
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
wowoeowoowwowoowoowowowow excuse me let me get my razor blade and MCR out real quick

This night was owned as any other was by the momentarily lost ex-Nightmare. He was in a spiral of events that only led down the singular hole to listlessness and forsaken promises. He had spun the dial forward on the clock so immensely that he in fact grew almost manic with how much he might even have left. That was-
until he cared no more. 

His mania settled to a brew so slow that it could simmer a coal for eons on end- and he could care less how long it should bleed until it’s carcass brought the Void to his front door. Until, let the rains bleed black over this dizzy day parade. 

Paces of a lovely stroll blossomed from around the bend of this tropical woodland, of this junglesque patch that was and still remained his kingdom. It forever would be until he was slain, until the Heir of his chosen mind rose and skated through Hell’s gates with no flinching. He would walk proudly, yet without pride. Boldly, but without pressing arrogance. And as he always had, melted from the abyss of night without so much as a sound to his Empress. His lover, his most fragile little wife who, frankly, had endured so much with him that it would feel remarkable and new as a babes first breath should she ever be apart from him. His mind chided to him, whispers so silent that they seemed to be nonexistent-
She will know.

Indeed she will-
because he is going to show her. 

The Phantom King slithered up to her as a king cobra would have, and almost the second he stood still, a second shadow came to unfurl a helix of gust blew a miniature storm of litter before him. But another second passed, and once the debris subsided, a hawk peered almost regally at Gwendolyn, something looming ever so near to arrogance that it was could be assumed. A proud Zone-Tailed Hawk gripped itself in Raziel’s cape-like nape. 

Both watched Gwen with interest reflecting in wild eyes, but Cry humored her with words first.

Greetings, beloved,” he began, baritones wrapping such a loving embrace around his wife, almost as decadent and tender as the moment he pronounced his promise to her to begin with. 

I’ve had sex with Minori.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: gave you every piece of me, no wonder it's missing - by Cry - June 29, 2019, 08:26 AM