Frogspawn Swamp No more alone, Nor myself could I be [m+ trigg warning]
69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
[Image: ssGTTPV.png]

She cried to him with more than just words. Her entire being hurt, the way a child who had lost a parent quaked with surreal vivacity that none other could touch. For she had, in fact, lost her parent. Her Sahirian parent, at that. 

I can’t just ... Alula, I can’t. I physically, and mentally cant end your pain. It’s gonna be here, and it’s gonna stay in you forever. You gotta pull yourself through that, yourself.“ To be even expected to just make it up and vanish was some voodoo shit he had no paws in. He stopped believing he could make a good change in the world that would last long enough to surpass all the wrong he wanted, long long time ago. “Just chill; we’ll figure this shit out. I don’t give a damn how long it takes, I’m here for you now. I’ve been here. Okay? I’m here, and that what matters right now. You got me, then I got you.” Meanwhile, he looked about for @Krynn, wondering if that rustled bush was her, or whether that was simply the wind fucking with him. Goddamnit, he needed some help. 
Probably moreso some mental help than anything else. 

If Krynn was out there, he could leave her to her rites while he brought Alula away from the slaughterhouse for a minute. Whether his more intimidating cousin was there or not, he pushed Alula forward and away with his bulk, hoping the girl knew he was only meaning best by this.

And I took red pills...

...to take the blues away...
Messages In This Thread
RE: No more alone, Nor myself could I be [m+ trigg warning] - by Priest - July 07, 2019, 11:20 AM