Shadewood Trouble the water
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
A nod to Amaya's decision was all he gave her as it seemed she was apt to oversee this transition of the newcomer into the home. He was appreciative of Amaya's dutifulness that was lost upon the rest of the blimey members of this unruly pack. Turning his attention back to Corra, he stood apart, stepping to the side and allowing her to walk over the threshhold of the Keep at her leisure. "Then I've no choce but to welcome you home, Corra." A slight smile silked over his dark lips and a waft of an ebony banner signaled his appreciation of this moment. Perhaps things would look up for the Keep after this moment of addition- because surely they needed it. He needed dedicated members for this eclipse time, and should no one but a few members hold up to this mess, he would only have those few to trust.  

Taking the steps to begin their walk into the mysterious junglesque home, he led her into the Keep. "I brought the falcon back as an egg and had a prior Keep caretaker watch over it's hatching and beginning of care while I looked after the sudden splurge of births here in the Keep. Eventually, it was time for me to regain it's loyalty and thus I have. It was trying work, but nothing is truly difficult for the relentless." Oh how true it was. And eventually, soon enough, Corra would find out just how relentless he was. 

"Tell me more of yourself; you are not from here would be so bold to assume, but do feel free to correct me if I am wrong, Corra. I prefer facts over humility." And a graze of frigid blues met her own platinum azures, his even breaths inhaling the maple that was ingrained in her lushly dappled pelt. "There is no need to include your past- your past matters not in a place like this. It doesn't feed you, keep you warm, or lay your future out for you. So if it is a secret you prefer to keep close, I will not ask you to release it." It didn't matter to him where she came from. He didn't care what lineage she held, or whether she was a up and coming messiah somewhere else, or even if she had something as valuable as an oasis of gold in her veins and diamonds as her eyes. She was another body here, and he wanted to learn what her could of her as she was now, not then.

They passed under the first initial canopy that was their home together, birds ceasing their songs in shivering watchfulness both above and below. They knew of the hawk that felw with him beneath it- and it was all it took for them to not relocate on safer terms. 

Messages In This Thread
Trouble the water - by Amaya - June 30, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: Trouble the water - by Cordelia - July 01, 2019, 02:13 PM
RE: Trouble the water - by Cry - July 10, 2019, 09:59 AM
RE: Trouble the water - by Amaya - July 11, 2019, 09:51 AM
RE: Trouble the water - by Cordelia - July 12, 2019, 12:46 AM
RE: Trouble the water - by Cry - July 12, 2019, 05:37 AM
RE: Trouble the water - by Amaya - July 14, 2019, 07:59 PM
RE: Trouble the water - by Cordelia - July 17, 2019, 11:38 PM
RE: Trouble the water - by Cry - July 25, 2019, 09:20 AM
RE: Trouble the water - by Amaya - July 26, 2019, 08:11 PM
RE: Trouble the water - by Cordelia - July 30, 2019, 01:43 PM