Ocean's Breath Plateau flowers in my hair, i belong by the sea
587 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Ranger
All Welcome 
She was full of energy today and couldn't resist the urge to run on ahead, leaving @Tristan behind momentarily as she galloped across the sands overlooking a great bay. In the distance, she could see a forest, or the ruins of one. As she came closer, Bat saw the aftermath of some sort of disaster: a storm, a fire, maybe even a flood? In any case, it looked as if it had been several years since the devastation; there was new growth everywhere she looked.

The trees thinned on the far side of the forest, giving way to some cliffs that reminded her of Drageda. Bat strode along their edge, letting the salty breeze buffet her. When she came across a gull's nest in a crevice, she made a meal of the eggs there, then moved up a gentle slope that reminded her of Heron Lake Plateau.

And just like that other plateau, this one smelled of wolves. Bat quickly retreated back toward the cliffs, not wishing to trespass. Once safely back in no man's land, she pondered waiting for her companion to catch up before calling the natives to investigate. But when Tristan hadn't appeared fifteen minutes hence, the ranger grew bored and threw her head back after all, hoping to summon someone who could tell her about the pack in residence.
Messages In This Thread
flowers in my hair, i belong by the sea - by Bat - July 02, 2019, 02:16 PM
RE: flowers in my hair, i belong by the sea - by Bat - July 02, 2019, 05:45 PM
RE: flowers in my hair, i belong by the sea - by Bat - July 03, 2019, 04:52 PM
RE: flowers in my hair, i belong by the sea - by Bat - July 18, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: flowers in my hair, i belong by the sea - by Bat - July 22, 2019, 04:10 PM
RE: flowers in my hair, i belong by the sea - by Bat - July 23, 2019, 12:53 PM