Swiftcurrent Creek This is the only land my mind could find
the universe flows through me.
17 Posts
Ooc — hund
He had thought the words Not cool, Mom plenty of times when she moved him about or licked him just a bit too much for his liking but now he had to conjure up the idea of not cool, Dad. Although his cries here momentarily hushed as he felt the familiar sensation of a tongue sweeping over his form. That was kind of nice. Mainly because he wasn't tucked up against anything which meant he was a touch colder than he'd like to be.

A disgruntled babbling sound escaped him though as he attempted to worm up the side of his father's leg which hopefully led into the plush fur of his chest and neck. The parents should know by now that that was Soter's favorite sleeping spot.
french & common
Messages In This Thread
RE: This is the only land my mind could find - by Soter - July 08, 2019, 12:33 PM
RE: This is the only land my mind could find - by Soter - August 16, 2019, 10:00 AM
RE: This is the only land my mind could find - by Soter - August 30, 2019, 04:41 PM
RE: This is the only land my mind could find - by RIP Kavik - September 03, 2019, 04:56 PM