Hideaway Strath Hold on, stop, look whats that sound?
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Ryes' ears laid back a bit when he heard young Figment apologize for scaring him. His ears didnt lay back out of sadness, just because that was maybe, kind of, adorable. Ryes' signature soft smile was put on display, and the tallys for no kids lost one vote.. out of it's 99, leaving him with 98. Still a long way to go but he wasn't here to find reasons to have kids. Phox offered a tour and Rye readily accepted. Following the leader at his own pace, his ears listening to the names he rattled off. Most he would forget but some he might just hold onto, like Dingo or Nebula. He hoped to meet them soon enough.

"No promises I'll remember any of those names, probably gonna take me a few dozen tries." His laugh was small, and rather quiet but surely Phox would register that was a joke. Continuing on with the tour Rye nodded and bobbed his head, taking an interest in the fact his daughter was blind. Now Rye knew a blind and a deaf wolf, he was sure Towhee would probably grow attached to Phoxs' daughter. And definitely coach her through the first quarter of her life. 

Hearing the about the quiz, Rye laughed through his nose and said, "I've already failed," He probably would actually fail the test if given one, at least on the name portion. "Anyway, down to the nitty grittys, what do you expect from me in this pack?" It was all fun and games until expectations got thrown into the mix.
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
Hold on, stop, look whats that sound? - by Rye - July 07, 2019, 02:38 PM
RE: Hold on, stop, look whats that sound? - by Dingo - July 07, 2019, 03:03 PM
RE: Hold on, stop, look whats that sound? - by Figment - July 07, 2019, 03:12 PM
RE: Hold on, stop, look whats that sound? - by Phox - July 07, 2019, 03:14 PM
RE: Hold on, stop, look whats that sound? - by Rye - July 07, 2019, 03:29 PM
RE: Hold on, stop, look whats that sound? - by Dingo - July 07, 2019, 03:34 PM
RE: Hold on, stop, look whats that sound? - by Figment - July 07, 2019, 03:57 PM
RE: Hold on, stop, look whats that sound? - by Phox - July 08, 2019, 11:40 AM
RE: Hold on, stop, look whats that sound? - by Rye - July 09, 2019, 12:36 PM
RE: Hold on, stop, look whats that sound? - by Phox - July 09, 2019, 12:44 PM
RE: Hold on, stop, look whats that sound? - by Rye - July 10, 2019, 12:18 PM
RE: Hold on, stop, look whats that sound? - by Phox - July 10, 2019, 12:28 PM
RE: Hold on, stop, look whats that sound? - by Figment - July 12, 2019, 12:14 PM