Totoka River xii. girl, you have fire in your soul
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
premission to skip!

The titan was too busy to notice what was going on around him, he was rubbing his nose after it got rudely pinched by a crab. The male thought he was being harmless, but he might as well assume at this point that crabs just didn't like him. Lokie approached him, Connor turned to his friend, there was pain in his apologetic gaze, his friend returned to him with a, I told you so, look. "Ok ok you win..." He sighed in defeat, it seems that both had learned their lesson when it comes to crabs. The cinnamon male tried to flare his nose to see if that would stop the pain, but to no avail, he was beginning to feel numb from it, but he heard the voice of Rhaella, she said something that he couldn't understand as the female came padding up to him.

She asked if he was okay to which Connor gave her an assuring smile, "yes I'm fine, I think we just have bad luck with crabs," he chuckled as he looked at Lokie with an amused glance. The man noticed that Rhae had turned her attention to something else, or someone else, she called out to the stranger and noticed how she was by Connor's side, standing beside his shoulder. The titan looked in her direction, he could see that there was someone, but he wasn't too worried, he knew they were a group and if someone attacked, they would be met with fury, but first, he had to attend to his nose.
Messages In This Thread
xii. girl, you have fire in your soul - by Rhælla - July 08, 2019, 04:10 PM
RE: xii. girl, you have fire in your soul - by Daegon - July 08, 2019, 06:01 PM
RE: xii. girl, you have fire in your soul - by Connor - July 08, 2019, 06:22 PM
RE: xii. girl, you have fire in your soul - by Basil - July 10, 2019, 05:24 PM
RE: xii. girl, you have fire in your soul - by Lokie - July 12, 2019, 07:12 AM
RE: xii. girl, you have fire in your soul - by Rhælla - July 22, 2019, 11:04 PM
RE: xii. girl, you have fire in your soul - by Connor - July 28, 2019, 02:04 PM