Stone Circle It's like drinking a My Little Pony
in omnia paratus
198 Posts
Ooc — Bo
All Welcome 
I want Piper to get to know her packmates a little better! I'd love for anyone to join tho <3

The Redleaf girl had just returned with a large rabbit clutched in her jaws. Her eyes had scanned the borders of the pack before she had entered. Once inside, Piper turned herself toward her mother’s den and set out at a brisk trot. She hadn’t wanted to disturb Laurel if she was resting. The young woman was sure that her mom had spent more than enough of her active hours tending to the new youngsters. On that note, she didn’t quite know how to feel about them. They seemed… odd, in comparison to what she could recall from her own childhood.

Leaving the rabbit for her family, Piper turned to the heart of the pack and breathed in a sigh. Things were so different when compared to the year before. She had grown considerably, but for all the things that had happened, the young Redleaf felt as though most of them had been deeply saddening. Her brother had died, her mother had been knocked up by a savage stranger, she had been forced to leave behind Diaspora and Stigmata.

Her pace was set at a brisk trot. She scouted into the pack, searching to see who she might run into.
Messages In This Thread
It's like drinking a My Little Pony - by Piper - July 10, 2019, 11:29 AM
RE: It's like drinking a My Little Pony - by Nanoq - July 10, 2019, 03:54 PM
RE: It's like drinking a My Little Pony - by Piper - July 10, 2019, 04:11 PM
RE: It's like drinking a My Little Pony - by Nanoq - July 17, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: It's like drinking a My Little Pony - by Piper - July 19, 2019, 07:34 PM
RE: It's like drinking a My Little Pony - by Nanoq - July 25, 2019, 12:44 PM
RE: It's like drinking a My Little Pony - by Piper - July 25, 2019, 05:08 PM