Sun Mote Copse i'm cute about everything
THICC™
113 Posts
Ooc — Bo
All Welcome 

aengus didn’t really feel like he needed an invitation to go see weejay. he felt as though their connection warranted any means to reach her. of course, the young boy was not entirely bright in his attempts to seek out the girl. he had brought a mouthful of flowers with him – carried them through the bog – all while merrily humming a tune that he had conjured up in his boredom. the trek was almost worth it by the time he reached the scent of weejay’s pack. he was tired and a little winded from the jaunt, but not at all worse for wear.

poking around at the edge of the claim, aengus wandered in to their terrain and then back out. he sniffed in search of his sweet, flower-loving friend. nothing about having crossed their borders seemed strange to him. he had assumed that weejay had told her entire pack about how he was a friend and was welcome any time.

flowers still clutched tightly in his mouth, aengus lifted his head and barked happily into the trees. then, he found a shady place to wait and leaned back onto his thick haunches.
Messages In This Thread
i'm cute about everything - by Aengus - July 11, 2019, 04:41 PM
RE: i'm cute about everything - by Sugar Glider - July 11, 2019, 05:27 PM
RE: i'm cute about everything - by Aengus - July 24, 2019, 11:10 PM
RE: i'm cute about everything - by Sugar Glider - July 29, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: i'm cute about everything - by Aengus - August 08, 2019, 11:52 AM
RE: i'm cute about everything - by Sugar Glider - August 09, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: i'm cute about everything - by Aengus - August 22, 2019, 04:47 PM
RE: i'm cute about everything - by Sugar Glider - August 27, 2019, 01:55 PM