Sun Mote Copse i'm cute about everything
360 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Ranger
He promised to keep her safe and Sugar responded with a toothy smile, glad for the sentiment. He certainly looked like he was capable of it. Still, she probably wouldn't go off anywhere until she had the proper permissions. She was a good kid like that.

"Aye!" she declared with quiet emphasis when Aengus asked her about breathing fire. Now her grin was no less toothsome, yet also playfully leering. "I can fly too!"

"There you are!" came a slightly exasperated voice from somewhere behind Sugar, causing the little would-be dragon to spin on a heel. Finley shuffled toward her. She didn't look too upset, probably because she knew Sugar Glider was an obedient child who would never run off on purpose. She did give Aengus a bit of a skeptical eyebrow raise as she queried, "And who's this?"

"I got almost got bitsed by a spicy sky raisin," Sugar told her mother, even though she hadn't required an explanation. "This is Aengus!" she chirped in the next breath, grinning once more at her new friend. "Can we go on a adventure, Finley?"

Tagging @Finley for reference—happy to change anything in this post if needs be!
Messages In This Thread
i'm cute about everything - by Aengus - July 11, 2019, 04:41 PM
RE: i'm cute about everything - by Sugar Glider - July 11, 2019, 05:27 PM
RE: i'm cute about everything - by Aengus - July 24, 2019, 11:10 PM
RE: i'm cute about everything - by Sugar Glider - July 29, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: i'm cute about everything - by Aengus - August 08, 2019, 11:52 AM
RE: i'm cute about everything - by Sugar Glider - August 09, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: i'm cute about everything - by Aengus - August 22, 2019, 04:47 PM
RE: i'm cute about everything - by Sugar Glider - August 27, 2019, 01:55 PM