Phoenix Maplewood Maybe I bit off more than I could chew
78 Posts
Ooc — mista
Private 
@Zephyr & @Kavik
Forward dated to July 22nd.

They run, slipping away when @Kazimir (tagging for reference) was not paying attention. Sure, it solved the food issue for the hungry duo, but neither were fond of the adult lording over them. Fortunately it seems they have lost her, and Helios prays that she won't come knocking on their doorstep anytime soon.

Together they wander until the raven boy spots a tree that looks comfortable enough to take shelter under. He circles in place, trying to calm his still racing heart. And once he goes, he gestures for Zephyr to flop down in front of him. He tucks his paws underneath his chest. His chin resting over top of his silver sibling. A deep exhale escapes his nose. It is only moments like this when Helios feels a hint of safety.

« I like this place, » he whispers, as if talking too loud would disturb the peace surrounding them. It is not Swiftcurrent, and never will be, but for once in these last few weeks he feels okay.
Common language is spoken in quotation marks, while French is in « guillemets »x
Messages In This Thread
Maybe I bit off more than I could chew - by Helios - July 12, 2019, 02:36 PM
RE: Maybe I bit off more than I could chew - by Zephyr - July 12, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: Maybe I bit off more than I could chew - by Helios - July 12, 2019, 04:08 PM