Phoenix Maplewood Maybe I bit off more than I could chew
78 Posts
Ooc — mista
In all honesty, Helios misses home too. He wants so badly to go back, but he fears making the suggestion. With how upset their mothers had been that day, the raven boy feels the urge to protect Zephyr at any cost. That including the family and home he grew up with thus far.

He is thinking about how to respond, how to make it better when fast moving footsteps cause Helios to immediately tense. Did the woman find them? He thought they moved far enough... His breath taken, however, with a hiccup when he sees not the woman but their father rushing towards them. Heart leaping to his throat, Helios wants to rush to him, to meet him half way.

Untangling himself from Zephyr, the older sibling stands over the silver pup. Guarding. Uncertainly and fear consuming him.

« I'll protect you, » he whispers.
Common language is spoken in quotation marks, while French is in « guillemets »x
Messages In This Thread
Maybe I bit off more than I could chew - by Helios - July 12, 2019, 02:36 PM
RE: Maybe I bit off more than I could chew - by Zephyr - July 12, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: Maybe I bit off more than I could chew - by Helios - July 12, 2019, 04:08 PM