Ravensblood Forest i've melted icecaps with my bones
98 Posts
Ooc — (►.◄)

He was no psychic or mind reader but years of observing and monitoring others made reading  the emotions painted on one's features seem as easy and natural as breathing. He wasn't one to pry, especially not in family squabbles, but a heavy weight had fallen on the champion's chest since his pale friend had reunited with her broken family.

He'd thought she'd be happier than before but it appeared as if her mood had took a turn for the worst and while he did not wish to know the reasoning behind this, he did wish to help ease whatever troubles she was facing. So, without much knowledge on what the pastel sylph was going through or any idea on how he was to help her, Sanguinus set off with the intention of lifting her spirits.

"Care for some company?" he asked as her form began to materialize in the distance, telltale scars slowly becoming clearer with ever step. It pained him to see her so visibly upset and emotionally exhausted, especially when he envisioned her beaming with joy like the time he first met her. Perhaps with a bit of luck he might help to turn the tide and lift a worry off her chest or, at least at the bare minimum, act as a shoulder to lean on should she need it.
3-3-3
9/10 threads
monthly goal - reach 100 posts
Messages In This Thread
i've melted icecaps with my bones - by Sanguinus - July 15, 2019, 11:40 PM
RE: i've melted icecaps with my bones - by Andraste - July 16, 2019, 12:18 AM
RE: i've melted icecaps with my bones - by Sanguinus - July 17, 2019, 01:33 PM
RE: i've melted icecaps with my bones - by Andraste - August 01, 2019, 09:30 AM