Ravensblood Forest i've melted icecaps with my bones
98 Posts
Ooc — (►.◄)
He lied silent as the naiad spoke, ears flickering at the words which left her mouth almost cruelly, as if she were tearing herself apart on the inside. It pained him to see her this way and without much hesitance the weathered champion set his course forward until he came to rest beside the distressing mother, attention set on her reflection in the calm waters. He remained quiet for a moment before his lips parted and the words began to pour out in a honest, raw tone.

"Aure" he began, silently stealing a glance at the teary eyed woman. "I do not regret my decision to follow you or to protect your children - I would do it many times again without hesitation should you ask." He paused to suck in a breath, fur tangling in the summer breeze as he thought over the words that'd left her mouth. He didn't have much experience with families, if any at all, and he felt it wrong to offer advice on a topic he was not familiar with.

That wasn't to say however, that he did not have anything to say at all. "Broken things may mend in time, you only need patience." He found time healed many wounds, and if it did not, then it was always meant to be broken in the first place. Either way, should her relationship with her family heal or not - "I will be here for you. Always." He needed that to be known, for he knew what it was like to walk alone on a path of self punishment and he did not want her to face the same pain he'd gone through.
3-3-3
9/10 threads
monthly goal - reach 100 posts
Messages In This Thread
i've melted icecaps with my bones - by Sanguinus - July 15, 2019, 11:40 PM
RE: i've melted icecaps with my bones - by Andraste - July 16, 2019, 12:18 AM
RE: i've melted icecaps with my bones - by Sanguinus - July 17, 2019, 01:33 PM
RE: i've melted icecaps with my bones - by Andraste - August 01, 2019, 09:30 AM