Stone Circle All the pain and the scars I’ve left behind
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
As she was returning, Kove was on the way out; he’d yet to leave the territory since arriving there but, gradually, he’d begun frequenting the outskirts in an effort to fall back into the guardian lifestyle. He wanted to do what he could to protect this new home he’d made for himself and the family that lived within it. After all, he owed them that much—and he could think of no better ways to spend his time, lest the children are out and about and he happened to cross paths with them.

The steps he took were not rushed but calculated, each placement of his paws decided with care; by adjusting his gait, he could sometimes ease the growing pain in his hips. He was not so focused on himself that he did not take notice to the woman, eyes drifting from the path ahead of him to glance at her. Who was she? An incoming breeze carried her scent towards him, revealing a mixture of various wolves, his daughter’s smell included: she was a part of the pack. Who she was exactly, however, he hadn’t the slightest of clues. With a stiff nod, he slowed and silently greeted her, but did not stop entirely and would keep walking unless stopped.
Messages In This Thread
RE: All the pain and the scars I’ve left behind - by Kove - July 18, 2019, 01:25 AM
RE: All the pain and the scars I’ve left behind - by Kove - September 01, 2019, 12:23 AM
RE: All the pain and the scars I’ve left behind - by Kiran - September 25, 2019, 03:42 PM