Wheeling Gull Isle Hello There
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
The man listened with interest on what Rose wanted to join Aristos, his reason was justifiable and he was right when he said Rhaella had guts and courage, she did show both Connor and Lokie that she was capable of handling herself. Connor nodded, "that's what makes anyone a good leader if they have the courage and the strongest of wills to make tough decisions," he commented, he was doing his best to make conversation, and maybe get a better understanding of the mysterious male and who he was. Though the titan had to think of himself for a second, would he make tough decisions, he did tell Rhaella that he would protect Aristos, but how far would he go? He didn't want to think too much of what could be or what might happen, he would rather focus on what was going on at the present moment.

The pair were making good time as Connor would show Rosencrantz his findings, the white titan would inspect the area and dig a cache for future prey. One of the said caches had a particular grumpy crab, the cinnamon male scrunched his muzzle up at the little pink demon with claws as it scuttled away from the two giant wolves. The white male commented on the crabs, Connor could only reply with sarcasm, "oh goody, neighbors," the man sniffed, it seemed the crabs just wouldn't leave him alone, he wanted to get a petition to exile all the crabs but he knew that would never work. But Rosencrantz distracted him with the question of, what he thought of Rhaella personally, his coal tipped ears perked with interest, his jade gaze was thoughtful as he craned his head up to look at the sky as if he was in deep thought.

Connor saw this as an opportunity, he could use this to try and not only get to know Rosencrantz better, but to establish a possible friendship. At last Connor looked back at the one-eyed wolf, "well, when I first met her with my best friend Lokie, she was independent, she was kind, and she was welcoming, I mean I had previously had trouble with stumbling into other wolves with uh, not so great encounters." The man began, "I wanted to find a place and maybe start something here, I am not sure what but I think going into Aristos would greatly help find my path," he said with a tail wag, his expression was beaming with determination. "And to be honest, I was talking with her and she seems like a little sister to me," he laughed, he didn't see anything romantic between him and Rhae, that would be weird, "What about you?" Connor chirped.
Messages In This Thread
Hello There - by Connor - July 22, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: Hello There - by Rosencrantz - July 22, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: Hello There - by Connor - July 22, 2019, 03:52 PM
RE: Hello There - by Rosencrantz - July 23, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: Hello There - by Connor - July 23, 2019, 06:12 PM
RE: Hello There - by Rosencrantz - July 24, 2019, 05:56 PM
RE: Hello There - by Connor - July 24, 2019, 06:11 PM
RE: Hello There - by Rosencrantz - July 29, 2019, 05:11 PM
RE: Hello There - by Connor - July 29, 2019, 09:51 PM
RE: Hello There - by Rosencrantz - July 30, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: Hello There - by Connor - July 31, 2019, 11:28 AM