Seaside Moors taking all i want from you again.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey could sense some melancholy falling over Phex as she spoke. She wasn't certain what caused it, but she could read between the lines well enough to come up with some idea. She had come from a world of happy families and long-lasting marriages, but she had seen others who were not so fortunate. She couldn't imagine giving her heart to someone only to have it abused and broken, as she was concluding (possibly erroneously) had happened to Phex.

Liffey returned the smile as the other woman spoke again, eventually excusing herself. "You and your family would be welcome," she replied honestly, "Just look for the Frostfurs." She considered mentioned the Redhawks and Blackthorns as well, but decided it wouldn't be necessary. If she came South, she'd run into either them or their extended family, and they could all point her in the right direction. 

She watched for a moment as Phex left, then turned her gaze skyward to once again get her bearings. She turned then herself and trotted off along the hills, intent upon finding a nice place to rest for the night. Then, onto her family in the morning.

ofc!
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
taking all i want from you again. - by Liffey - July 26, 2019, 09:55 AM
RE: taking all i want from you again. - by Sacnite - July 28, 2019, 02:18 AM
RE: taking all i want from you again. - by Liffey - July 28, 2019, 07:45 AM
RE: taking all i want from you again. - by Sacnite - July 28, 2019, 02:33 PM
RE: taking all i want from you again. - by Liffey - August 02, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: taking all i want from you again. - by Sacnite - August 04, 2019, 02:00 PM
RE: taking all i want from you again. - by Liffey - August 14, 2019, 12:47 PM
RE: taking all i want from you again. - by Sacnite - August 18, 2019, 02:07 PM
RE: taking all i want from you again. - by Liffey - August 31, 2019, 09:03 AM
RE: taking all i want from you again. - by Sacnite - August 31, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: taking all i want from you again. - by Liffey - September 01, 2019, 03:28 PM