Hushed Willows If you need forgiveness, I'll give that to you.
don't leave me here alone
49 Posts
Ooc — Jem
the wispy boy had been picking flowers. sun slanted down in lazy yet pleasant beams, dappling the earth in shifting patterns as the breeze tugged at the willow's laden limbs. it was in fact, a beautiful day and reif felt, he felt light. a feeling he welcomed wholly as little dirt covered paws carried him along, wildflowers hanging from creamy jaws- upturned in the rare sight of a little content grin. 

yet sounds soon intrude and he slows, pricking little ears forward to listen in curiously. upon realising it's both his siblings, he hesitates only briefly- standing lightly on his toes and wondering if he'd be intruding should he approach. yet he bites down any lingering nerves- they were his brothers after all, he'd only started feeling this way after everything that had happened. he'd grown withdrawn and although atwood had shared some kind of bond with him through it- he'd still felt a need to face it alone. but he'd recovered with the miraculous ability to adapt found in children of such an age. 

he turns slightly and moves now in the direction until coming across his siblings, exploring sounds fun. he's a little tired but he won't let that hinder him, shifting his skinny frame determinedly as he leans down to drop his gatherings at creamy paws. smiling a little bashfully, sage eyes shift from the flowers and up to his siblings as he murmurs in soft, lilting tones; "can i explore too?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: If you need forgiveness, I'll give that to you. - by Reif - August 05, 2019, 07:37 AM