Totoka River come up and get me
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
On all of her guards, her attention slides along with him as he moves towards the water, prompting her to pivot just enough to make it easier. It is only with a passing, terribly fleeting glance that she notes his kill, unattended, and clearly not forgotten by even her.

Still, his answer seems to ring a familiar enough bell for her, and her ears tip backwards during her brief nod. I've been scouting the coast, waiting for my brother to return from visiting our faraway kru, she answers with a small punctuation of a sigh. Hopefully their father is still well among them and she's pin-pricked by a bit of envy for her brother's potential reunion. But, she also fears seeing what time and toil has done to him.

Anyway, for now she omits her duty in her vague watch on the cliffs, Rusalka, Dalia's whereabouts, and any potential opportunity they may need to have going forward. Opalia doesn't know what her next few months have to offer yet and it is too soon for her to be worried; best not to bring it up unnecessarily. My homeland is north, as are our enemies, but heading south has seemed to work out for me while alone, she detailed with a few small steps closer where she peered at the waters, then him once again with the same curious glint about her. We were going to settle in the taiga but, worthwhile comrades to train with were too few then.. so I've only roamed since, and as he could see it here and now, she'd made it this far with her morale relatively intact--but not without that restless, aimless feeling she didn't quite like much.

Opalia wondered what he might think of that, and what else she may find out. She intended to scheme a coming route, at least until she turned back towards the northern coast. Maybe Dacio would return soon after, and all would align. However, time would tell, and she wanted to find out whatever she could from him before moving on herself.
Messages In This Thread
come up and get me - by Opalia - July 29, 2019, 12:37 AM
RE: come up and get me - by Ulysses - July 29, 2019, 02:44 AM
RE: come up and get me - by Opalia - July 29, 2019, 11:11 PM
RE: come up and get me - by Ulysses - July 30, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: come up and get me - by Opalia - August 15, 2019, 01:53 AM
RE: come up and get me - by Ulysses - August 25, 2019, 12:16 PM
RE: come up and get me - by Opalia - August 27, 2019, 11:32 PM
RE: come up and get me - by Ulysses - August 28, 2019, 03:30 AM
RE: come up and get me - by Opalia - September 01, 2019, 12:38 AM