Ghost Lion Crag "If per capita was a problem...
232 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Kiwi dismissed her concern, which caused Yami to quirk a brow. Her friend didn't look fine, like, at all. But, she knew better than to argue, so she just nodded. She had no idea how the getting home would work if Kiwi couldn't physically handle the trip on her own. Yami certainly wasn't going to carry her, nor did she think the prideful yearling would allow her to do that. She supposed that maybe they could just go as far as they could and find shelter when Kiwi's stubbornness proved not to be enough to keep her going.

But in any event, it was her latter comment that Yami was more concerned with, even if she'd never admit it. Kiwi's response was matter-of-fact, if a little insulted by the suggestion. Yami felt warmth swell in her chest, but not being one to be all... feelings-y... she sort of gave of half shrug as if to say yeah, you're right, I knew that like this came as no real surprise and had no immense impact on her. The question that came shortly after did give her pause, though, and though it was against her nature to play herself as anything but cool and collected, she couldn't help but show some surprise at this news.

"I am?" she asked before she could stop herself. Yami didn't know what it meant to be Kiwi's second--I mean, was it really that big of deal considering they had no other packmates to contend for the position? Still.
Messages In This Thread
"If per capita was a problem... - by Wraen - July 30, 2019, 05:20 PM
RE: "If per capita was a problem... - by Kiwi RIP - July 30, 2019, 05:43 PM
RE: "If per capita was a problem... - by Yami - August 02, 2019, 05:36 PM
RE: "If per capita was a problem... - by Kiwi RIP - August 05, 2019, 08:23 AM
RE: "If per capita was a problem... - by Yami - August 16, 2019, 04:36 PM
RE: "If per capita was a problem... - by Kiwi RIP - August 21, 2019, 08:56 AM
RE: "If per capita was a problem... - by Yami - August 25, 2019, 05:42 PM