Bramblepoint I wanna hear you scream
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Torture, violence and possible gore in upcoming posts

Only death. The words rang true in his ears, causing a chain reaction of pure bloodlust. His weight bore down on the smaller woman beneath him, crushing her under his weight but not quite enough to kill - but certainly to turn discomfort into absolute agony

Saliva pooled onto his tongue, seeping from between his teeth, down his chin and onto the prey below. The sick slime staining her alabaster pelt and in a flash, he snapped at her ear, gripping it tightly in his fangs and with a quick motion, tore the bloody thing right off her head

As you wish. "I want her to suffer." Those words came back into mind, reminding him of what Serem wanted to do to this woman. 

As of now, she was his toy. He left enough space for Serem to chime in if she wished, or at least to watch if she was that kind of person. But he would ensure that she would get what she wanted, a slow, torturous death; his to test how far her body would take her before the pain takes her consciousness.

He continued to press down on her back, ear hanging from his lips, he wanted to hear her scream.
Messages In This Thread
I wanna hear you scream - by Serem - July 31, 2019, 01:49 PM
RE: I wanna hear you scream - by Vengeance - August 05, 2019, 10:51 PM
RE: I wanna hear you scream - by Serem - August 05, 2019, 11:12 PM
RE: I wanna hear you scream - by Vengeance - August 14, 2019, 11:15 AM
RE: I wanna hear you scream - by Serem - August 14, 2019, 01:01 PM
RE: I wanna hear you scream [m] - by Vengeance - August 15, 2019, 08:28 AM
RE: I wanna hear you scream - by Serem - August 15, 2019, 03:50 PM
RE: I wanna hear you scream - by Nakara - August 20, 2019, 03:44 PM
RE: I wanna hear you scream - by Vengeance - September 11, 2019, 08:15 AM