Shadewood I come back changed i can feel it in my bones
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
His words sank deep into her flesh eating away at her like maggots inside a corpse feasting away at the festering flesh and exposing her. Yet what she was was fire and she would burn and when fuel like that wad added she would destroy, especially where it concerned her family. "Yet you communicate not. Those jobs are for others, the alpha runs the home and makes sure his members are at peace. I stayed back home and was the one handling the drama here, protecting and feeding the families you allowed and swore to protect. Nobody but me and Gwen knew of anything happening. I had to handle explaining it" she responded coolly her eyes burning bright with cool calm though the way her expression turned cold was a sign of her calculating anger. She caught a flicker of movement and looked over Cry's shoulder to spot a stranger who slid up beside Cry and stared at her with contempt he had no right to in her opinion. Her gaze flicked to Higoro and she flicked her ears, twitching them rapidly for a moment to get his attention and praying he would get the point and come to her side. "Takara...take the boys and wait somewhere nearby" she said gently her eyes still calm but now harboring a darker intent. "You spoke not a word of this to anyone. You say that I have a spot beside you so why not communicate? This all could have been avoided. Instead you ghost around and do things behind my back without my advice while I do the dirty work beside the rest of the keep" she spoke firmly her voice no longer shaking her firm glare flicking from Cry to the man he had so smoothly replaced her with. Always one step ahead, she could see that now.

Phex wasn't entirely wrong, Gwen didn't deserve this even though she was unfit to claim a title such as alpha. She turned to stare at the young girl as she tucked her kids to her body and spoke boldly against the leaders who had started this place, the potential of it so beautiful yet....was it worth this? The alphess answered finally showing a hint of inner strength that surprised Minori to the core. Yet she noticed the glances at Cry and how the she wolf used her strength only to please the man. Her eyes flashed with pain and she curled her lips over her teeth spitting with disgust "yes Gwen...think of your children" the comment wasn't filled with nastiness but instead her tone softened and she turned away from the woman, seeing how tightly Cry had hold of her. Instead she looked to Higoro and then to Phex "My decision is to no longer be the one trying to keep a reign over everything while it crumbles. I will step down and renounce my loyalty and instead pledge it to the ones who must come first, my children and family. Anyone who wishes to join me for safety may do so. I am not a leader but your friend unless I am chosen to lead" as she said this she slowly began to back away, on guard in case anyone tried to halt her in her attempt to end peacefully.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
I come back changed i can feel it in my bones - by Minori - August 03, 2019, 05:38 PM
RE: I come back changed i can feel it in my bones - by Minori - August 04, 2019, 05:38 PM