Sleeping Dragon Meet me in the woods at night
55 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Private 

She was running, running through the trees blindly as the echoing whispers of voices nipped at her heels "Changed, dirty, ruined" she screamed and woke up.
Apparently she had been sleep walking for as she screamed she woke up and the sudden conciousness caused her to stumble face first into a patch of thorns. She yelped and quickly got up all at once remembering the voices. She shivered and glanced at the sky, the stars hidden from view and suddenly she felt watched. Her mind screamed for her to run to safety and she did, bolting with panicked breaths until smelled Priest and booked it for his den. She didnt know if he was awake or asleep when she fell to his den floor and pressed into him pressing a feverish muzzle against his throat "The stars have hidden from me. They send me visions of my sins hunting me down. I am not purity they say, I am ruined, dirty, changed" she whispered in a pleading breath before she rolled herself onto her back and gazed imploringly into his eyes  "Fix me Priest and I will be at your service until you release me" she begged him and turned her face to the ground attempting to hide her shame and desperation. 
B+I= Tsis

Messages In This Thread
Meet me in the woods at night - by Alula - August 03, 2019, 06:05 PM
RE: Meet me in the woods at night - by Priest - August 03, 2019, 07:09 PM
RE: Meet me in the woods at night - by Alula - August 03, 2019, 09:02 PM
RE: Meet me in the woods at night - by Priest - August 10, 2019, 04:59 PM
RE: Meet me in the woods at night - by Alula - August 16, 2019, 12:35 PM