Two Rivers Isle How to train your Hunter
30 Posts
Ooc — Ink
Away
With a sight eye he watched the others expression soften slightly and see him shake his body. The other’s natural musk was released and drifted towards the fox colored male. With a deep sniff he tried to imprint the smell into his brain, so he would be able to smell the other during the hunt and know where he is. That reminds him, it would be good if he actually knew the other’s name. Basil noticed that, after he introduced himself, the other failed to do so. Maybe he forgot? Or was there some reason he did not tell his name? Whatever the case, Basil couldn’t keep calling him “him” or “the guy” so he spoke “What is your name by the way? What should I call you?”

The other’s words made him think. Caribou. He had not heard that word before. In his homeland they did not exist it seems but if the other thought they were Caribou than it must be true. It would be interesting to see and hunt one for the first time. Basil hoped he would be up for the task, as he would be going into it kind of blind. But he hoped that they would not be too different from deer’s. “I don’t know Caribou’s. They aren’t known from where I came from. Is there anything I will have to focus on while hunting them or also be careful of?” he asked the other and inclined his head to the way the smell comes from and took a few steps to maybe get the other to move with him. They should maybe already start finding them; it wouldn’t do if they lost them while they were talking.
Thoughts  
Conversation
~The strength of the wolf is in the pack, the strength of the pack is in the wolf.~
Messages In This Thread
How to train your Hunter - by Basil - August 04, 2019, 12:40 PM
RE: How to train your Hunter - by Cry - August 04, 2019, 03:00 PM
RE: How to train your Hunter - by Basil - August 05, 2019, 02:25 PM
RE: How to train your Hunter - by Cry - August 09, 2019, 05:23 PM
RE: How to train your Hunter - by Basil - August 11, 2019, 05:36 AM