Sleeping Dragon Exploration and Herbs
69 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
[Image: ssGTTPV.png]

In fact, he had just came back from dealing with @Krynn. And in all reality, she had fucked him up. Left him much more strangled than anything he could have ever dealt himself. There was that plaguing mindset that she had in some way knew how she had wounded him so badly, that she relished it, and there was that same dark side within that wanted to embrace it, recycle it, and harness it for his own karma. But how could he do that? There was no fuckin' way he could hurt her. 
None. 

The Sahirian inhaled deeply and shook his head, baritones giving him the illusion that he was calm and less shaken than what he had previously, and accidentally, let on. "Yea, I'm good. Pretty pissed I didn't remember to bring the oak bark and yarrow seeds, but there's more in the forest we're heading to.No big deal." He had some slight pressure in his voice, hoping to sway the cousin off of her mission to find out what ailed him. He didn't wanna talk about Krynn and her disturbing ways. He wanted to stay focused on the goal. 

"There's gonna be a bit of rain coming later today, so we gotta be quick," he tipped his inken muzzle to the heavens above, humidity telling his hunch was gonna be right in a few hours. "How you been? I feel like we ain't chatted in a good minute, Nov.

And I took red pills...

...to take the blues away...
Messages In This Thread
Exploration and Herbs - by Novae - August 04, 2019, 01:49 PM
RE: Exploration and Herbs - by Priest - August 04, 2019, 04:50 PM
RE: Exploration and Herbs - by Novae - August 05, 2019, 03:58 PM
RE: Exploration and Herbs - by Priest - August 11, 2019, 01:41 PM
RE: Exploration and Herbs - by Novae - August 11, 2019, 02:49 PM