Wapun Meadow i must become a lion hearted girl
174 Posts
Ooc — Jay
I said PPC but here I am lol

Polaris didn't want her to feel bad and the fact that they had made up definitely made her feel less guilty but she still harbored a nagging sense of having to make up for a lot. She pulled away just as Polaris did, the wise words sinking in though she wasn't sure how she felt about them. It wasn't strength that caused her to watch what Zephyr did or to run away when Maman was screaming and crying. It wasn't strength that made her hide away, that made her afraid to seek out her sister and talk about things. The only thing that she did that was strong is to get a mentor that would teach her how to fight, how to protect herself and those around her. It was what Polaris said about Papa that made her consider the advice as truthful, maybe she just had to learn how to go to others instead of running. The thought of Papa being sad wasn't one she liked and she frowned, missing her father more than anything in the world in that moment even though she was more than capable of going to him. 

They both took a moment of silence in which she looked around at the beautiful meadow, ears twitching at the birdsong and sounds of critters sneaking around in the distance. It smelled amazing here too, sweet like flowers and ripe with prey scent though she didn't see any around. She liked this place and wondered if she would be allowed to come back more often. As Polaris spoke up again, saying she would love to go look for their sister and brother Lainie immediately jumped up her tail wagging, leaning into Polaris as she nudged her "It is beautiful...makes me wanna come back more. I love our home but it's fun to come out and see what there is" she said softly and stood up again, turning to her sister expectantly "You ready?" she asked, a flicker of nervousness creeping into her tone. What if they didn't find their siblings?
Messages In This Thread
i must become a lion hearted girl - by RIP Polaris - August 08, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: i must become a lion hearted girl - by Lainie - August 08, 2019, 07:05 PM
RE: i must become a lion hearted girl - by RIP Polaris - August 09, 2019, 02:11 PM
RE: i must become a lion hearted girl - by Lainie - August 11, 2019, 10:35 PM
RE: i must become a lion hearted girl - by RIP Polaris - August 16, 2019, 04:48 PM
RE: i must become a lion hearted girl - by Lainie - August 23, 2019, 10:34 AM