Arrow Lake all these in-betweens that bar my youth
salem burns the weeds
28 Posts
Ooc — Gin
All Welcome 
someone can add me to the ranks whenever they have a spare moment <33 there's no rush! i just wanted to get some posts in on him and get him rolling.

The illness had swept through his young body like a nefarious wildfire. For some time, it was unclear whether or not the shadowy child would make it through such a jarring first month of life. When it had all seemed as though it would strip him clean of any chance he had, the sickness subsided. For the first time since his birth, Trench felt as though he could breathe. Relief had washed over him – cool and astral – as the child opened his eyes and peered toward the mouth of the den with a tired yawn.

Outside, clouds had gathered overhead, and rain had started to fall to the earth. The sound of droplets beating against the stone was a tranquil one. It had blanketed the world in a hazy bubble, and it had softened the sounds from outside their homestead. After weeks of blistering summer heat, it was a welcome change.

Weak limbs quivered against the effort that it took to lift his frame up. The ink spot sucked in a sharp breath of air, surprised at just what it took to rise. Trench wheezed before he found his footing and stood rigidly in place. The shadow was fearful that he would stumble and fall if he should push his luck. After several long minutes, the young pup staggered forward uneasily and began to find the life that had been dormant in his bones for all that time.
Messages In This Thread
all these in-betweens that bar my youth - by Trench - August 09, 2019, 08:27 PM
RE: all these in-betweens that bar my youth - by Mahler - August 14, 2019, 01:20 PM
RE: all these in-betweens that bar my youth - by Trench - August 14, 2019, 04:37 PM
RE: all these in-betweens that bar my youth - by Mahler - August 16, 2019, 05:38 PM
RE: all these in-betweens that bar my youth - by Trench - September 04, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: all these in-betweens that bar my youth - by Mahler - September 09, 2019, 09:11 AM
RE: all these in-betweens that bar my youth - by Trench - September 09, 2019, 11:50 AM
RE: all these in-betweens that bar my youth - by Mahler - September 12, 2019, 04:39 PM
RE: all these in-betweens that bar my youth - by Trench - September 24, 2019, 11:54 AM
RE: all these in-betweens that bar my youth - by Mahler - September 30, 2019, 11:30 PM
RE: all these in-betweens that bar my youth - by Trench - October 08, 2019, 05:43 PM
RE: all these in-betweens that bar my youth - by Mahler - October 11, 2019, 08:34 AM
RE: all these in-betweens that bar my youth - by Trench - October 23, 2019, 02:57 PM