Hoshor Plains caught me in it's whirlwind, left me black and blue
i'm a bloody fallen angel
182 Posts
Ooc — cas
YepSaarthal now had absolutely no idea what to say. This was not the type of situation she liked: you know, the types where all she had to do was flirt and tease and laugh and even if she made a fool of herself, the scene would end with Saarth getting what she wanted and people liking her despite whatever idiocies she'd inevitably committed. fUCk what the fuck am i supposed to fucking do now, what the fuck did you get yourself into saarthal what the fuck-
"Fuckers? Which fuckers?" Saarthal shifted her weight between her paws and gazed at the younger wolf with a questioning tilt of her head. Then panic set in, and oh shit - "Wait, has someone kidnapped him?" Shit, shit, shit, should she go now? on a rescue mission? nO - wait, calm down. Saarthal's eyes zeroed in on the girl, then flickered downward to the chewed up bracken on the ground, then back at the girl; she could taste the faint metallic tang in the air, blood.
Messages In This Thread
RE: caught me in it's whirlwind, left me black and blue - by Saarthal - August 11, 2019, 04:46 AM