Coconut Grove if nautical nonsense be something you wish
587 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Ranger
All Welcome 
*goes mad with power play* Just tap me if I need to change anything, my loves. :)

Day broke and Bat shook @Breccan awake, giving him a few minutes before beginning the trek back home to the grove. En route, they didn't talk too much; it was early still and the silence felt comfortable and companionable. Every so often, she glanced sideways at her cohort, shooting him a grin if she happened to catch his eye.

As soon as they approached the grove, Bat told him, "I'll go get @Tristan. Why don't you have a look around, then we'll come find you?" And just in case there was any hesitation, she coaxed, "Go on, knock yourself out."

They parted ways and it didn't take long for Bat to track down her friend. "I found Breccan! I told him to have a look around, figured we'd catch up with him eventually and you can finish off the sales pitch." She grinned, then assumed a slightly more serious expression as she added, "Before we do that, though, I have a really random question for you..."
Messages In This Thread
if nautical nonsense be something you wish - by Bat - August 16, 2019, 12:16 PM
RE: if nautical nonsense be something you wish - by Tegan - August 16, 2019, 01:33 PM
RE: if nautical nonsense be something you wish - by Bat - August 17, 2019, 08:06 PM
RE: if nautical nonsense be something you wish - by Tegan - August 18, 2019, 09:49 AM
RE: if nautical nonsense be something you wish - by Bat - August 19, 2019, 12:13 PM
RE: if nautical nonsense be something you wish - by Tegan - August 21, 2019, 07:46 AM
RE: if nautical nonsense be something you wish - by Bat - August 27, 2019, 01:41 PM
RE: if nautical nonsense be something you wish - by Tegan - September 03, 2019, 06:13 PM
RE: if nautical nonsense be something you wish - by Bat - September 03, 2019, 06:16 PM
RE: if nautical nonsense be something you wish - by Breccan - September 05, 2019, 09:48 AM
RE: if nautical nonsense be something you wish - by Tegan - September 13, 2019, 08:27 PM
RE: if nautical nonsense be something you wish - by Breccan - September 17, 2019, 08:54 PM