Blackfeather Woods i'll let the chopper eat his body
what is the colour of night?
139 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
His fangs took hold of his attacker's shoulder, though it was a small victory. While he revelled in his success for the briefest of moments, another assault came - one he'd expected but failed to prepare for. Needle sharp canines tugged the loose hide at his neck and as he released Hela's shoulder and moved to react, another set of jaws found purchase on his face.

She'd aimed for the bridge of his snout, but connected with his cheek instead. Venamis moved urgently to tear himself free of the offense on such a delicate area with a surprised yelp, but with an attacker on either side of him he struggled to escape. He felt the puncture by Hela beneath a Winter-white eye sting and throb, enough to loose a feral snarl as he rounded on the darker of the duo's ear with teeth in attempt to free himself of her grip.

It was a hopeless manoeuvre, his player thought, for Ven was outnumbered. No matter his attack on one sister, he left himself open to assault by the other and he was too arrogant (or dumb) to admit defeat.

sanguine, my brother
Messages In This Thread
i'll let the chopper eat his body - by Scylla - August 27, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: i'll let the chopper eat his body - by Hela - August 27, 2019, 03:48 PM
RE: i'll let the chopper eat his body - by Venamis - August 27, 2019, 03:52 PM
RE: i'll let the chopper eat his body - by Scylla - August 27, 2019, 04:05 PM
RE: i'll let the chopper eat his body - by Hela - August 27, 2019, 04:20 PM
RE: i'll let the chopper eat his body - by Venamis - August 28, 2019, 03:53 AM
RE: i'll let the chopper eat his body - by Scylla - August 28, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: i'll let the chopper eat his body - by Hela - September 04, 2019, 03:01 AM
RE: i'll let the chopper eat his body - by Venamis - September 18, 2019, 03:24 AM
RE: i'll let the chopper eat his body - by Hela - September 25, 2019, 04:46 PM