Sea Lion Shores It was as though I'd been spit here
99 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Having been quite distracted (and contentedly so) by the whales, Thresher did not take notice that there was a wolf approaching her. Her upbringing had led her to believe and feel that she was safe, both on her own and with other wolves, and that those with wicked intentions simply could not- and would not- harm her, due to her own peaceful spirit. Thus, when she was greeted softly, she turned her head and flicked her tufted ears foward in acknowledgement of the greeting, before she turned to face the female. She was a pretty thing- with a coat that reminded her of a young sea lion, mottled with greys and blacks. She smiled fondly in recognition of this similarity, and dipped her own head in a friendly, courteous greeting. 

"Peace be," She responded, her high voice whispery and thin, quiet as always. She tucked her chin to her chest, as though to indicate herself "Am...Thresher," She said, still finding it difficult to introduce herself by speaking her name properly; for her whole life, now, she had more often gone by the affectionate nickname her mother had given her- Treasure- as she too was the soft-spoken sort, and sometimes her words morphed due to the lack of emphasis put into certain sounds. Regardless, it was a nickname she held dear to her heart- and had decided, upon returning to her birthplace, that she would do her best to give others her true name- and reserve her nickname for those who became endeared to her.
Messages In This Thread
It was as though I'd been spit here - by Thresher - August 28, 2019, 09:40 PM
RE: It was as though I'd been spit here - by Araceli - August 28, 2019, 10:20 PM
RE: It was as though I'd been spit here - by Thresher - August 28, 2019, 10:28 PM
RE: It was as though I'd been spit here - by Araceli - August 29, 2019, 09:56 PM
RE: It was as though I'd been spit here - by Thresher - September 01, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: It was as though I'd been spit here - by Araceli - September 07, 2019, 06:54 PM