Hushed Willows house of the rising sun
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He openly nuzzled into her embrace amazed at how big she had gotten his heart swelling at the apology. He had gotten over the disappearance of his younger siblings for a long while, he knew that it was normal for young wolves to want to roam. He had done it himself at an extremely young age and his father had done it almost his whole life, even when founding and leading Morningside. He smiled as he pulled away, eyes crinkling with warmth as she asked if she could stay here. He was surprised she even asked, did she think he would turn her away? "Of course you can Easy, You're always welcome around here. I am the sole Elysium leader at the moment and we've had some tragedies but it's home for me and I think at least for now it'll be comfortable for you" he grinned, humor crossing his expression "Not to mention that you have a lot of new family. Two nephews and a niece on my side and one each on Dawn's. Dawn and her kids dont live here but they visit" he dropped the news without sadness, figuring that Aliac would eventually be mentioned and for now choosing to leave the sad bits out.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
house of the rising sun - by Easy - August 31, 2019, 02:44 AM
RE: house of the rising sun - by Sunny - August 31, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: house of the rising sun - by Easy - September 01, 2019, 06:24 PM
RE: house of the rising sun - by Sunny - September 03, 2019, 08:18 PM
RE: house of the rising sun - by Easy - September 16, 2019, 01:09 AM
RE: house of the rising sun - by Sunny - September 16, 2019, 09:03 AM
RE: house of the rising sun - by Easy - September 24, 2019, 10:39 PM