Heron Lake Plateau came back again to make it clear that he never said it would be demand
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
abandoned was a harsh way to put it. the words stung. issun could comfort himself with many different things to describe his absence. abandon wasn’t one of them. as much as he didn’t want to admit it, minori was right. he had left his family with no warning.

but it didn’t matter what one called it now. the fact of the matter is he was back. ready to be the father deku needed him to be. and by god higoro would not be part of that picture.

i don’t care what he has done in my absence. his eyes narrowed and his ears flattened on his skull. you’ve said it yourself: he hates him. that’s a fact you cannot gloss over. i won’t sit back and watch my son be cradled by a man who despises him.

another sigh passes through his lips. invading your family? don’t speak like i haven’t done anything for deku. for you. yes i disappeared and i will hate myself for that until the day i die. but i know better now. i’m here to protect my son, to care for him. to love him. something higoro couldn’t do. from now on i will stand by his side. you will not stop me from doing so.
common | japanese
Messages In This Thread