Whitefish River i am not throwin' away my shot
26 Posts
Ooc —
The shock wears off after a few moments, and his ears flush as he scrambles back to his feet, finally noticing the dark wolf beside his mother. He takes a deep breath, shaking his fur out and struggling to hold on to his composure. Yes, He tells Speedy, gaze locking on the dark wolf as he addresses him. He's silent for several moments, eyes narrowing as he regards the man.
Castor Cambria, He clarifies, tone sharp. Not kiddo. His gaze flits between his mother and the stranger, settling on the latter eventually, and he suddenly starts to wonder why she's here with some random nobody instead of him, and Acheron, Spica, and Syrma. There's no reason for it, surely. Unless... You need hurb? He adds a hard H despite not knowing that herb is spelled with an H, as Hela pointed out because she hates fun. His tone is more neutral this time, but still far from friendly.
Messages In This Thread
i am not throwin' away my shot - by Vercingetorix - September 06, 2019, 09:31 PM
RE: i am not throwin' away my shot - by Speedy - September 07, 2019, 08:46 PM
RE: i am not throwin' away my shot - by Vercingetorix - September 09, 2019, 09:49 AM
RE: i am not throwin' away my shot - by Castor - September 10, 2019, 10:57 AM
RE: i am not throwin' away my shot - by Speedy - September 12, 2019, 10:55 AM
RE: i am not throwin' away my shot - by Vercingetorix - September 19, 2019, 06:27 AM
RE: i am not throwin' away my shot - by Castor - September 19, 2019, 10:21 AM
RE: i am not throwin' away my shot - by Speedy - September 19, 2019, 10:59 AM
RE: i am not throwin' away my shot - by Vercingetorix - September 19, 2019, 11:08 AM