Haunted Wood [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
My posts tend to be longer in group threads, I try to acknowledge every post! no post order, I'll just wait for everyone to post unless told to be skipped! Radar PP requested by Alyssa to make sure Radar was around!

Vanity, and Serem who had come rather quickly - were both in agreement that there was no visible damage to their lands (none as of yet that they all knew of). It was a relief to know that nothing of note had been reported, even if the prey had all scattered, for now, they would make due. 

Eventually, the call, or calls, depending which of the two the others had chosen to answer to, had summoned a larger group. Though some faces were still missing, it seemed like their numbers were still strong and that no injuries were sustained by the wrath of the eath's quaking.

The shaking of the earth was cause for alarm, but the giant was relatively unphased. He was calm, that perpetual expression of rage never faltering as he simply seemed more annoyed with the circumstances than scared or uncertain of its cause and possibility of anything following in its wake. The young Valour at his side didn't go unnoticed, but it was ignored. The whelp had much to learn and he was doing what Vengeance would demand from him - to stay quiet, and remain out of the way. 

If he was clever, he would observe and soak in the meeting.

No, and we may never. He answered Black Hat's question in regards to the reason behind the shaking; eyes wandering over to his little friend Radar who always seemed to be tagging along the side of the twig decored man. Still, he did not think she was a fit, but at least she made the effort to hang around. Though he did not know much about earthquakes, the science behind them - he was aware of their existence. In his travels, he had come across talks of those who had experienced such things with no rhyme or reason that they could come up with - but this was the first time he had experienced one himself. Some believe Gods are the cause of such events, but I believe no such thing. 

No, however we will continue regardless of their presence. Wurha didn't make it to the meeting thus far, but it would be her loss for missing out on what would occur in the meeting. Should they be left behind, it was no skin off of his back. he was most glad to see Alison had made it, should she still desire that high rank she had been working so hard in obtaining, this meeting was important for her to be a part of. 

Turning his attention to the once quiet Abaddon who had slid himself into the meeting silently until thus far, he addressed the casual belief that the quaking was over as if it wasn't something that should be investigated any further. With furrowed brows, he turned to give the bastard boy all of his attention. For now it may be, we must be aware that it may happen again, and cause further damage if not injury if it comes back with more fury. For the rests, he turned his gaze onto the small gathering, eyeing down each and every member to acknowledge their presence and give them the task that was to come. 

Because of that, I want everyone to investigate. Search the woods for any damage that had gone unnoticed and report it back. I want some to go to neighboring packs, speak to loners, anyone you can talk to and gather as much information about these quakes as possible. How far did it reach? What lands got affected? Any damage anywhere? Find all you can about these quakes and report it back to me as soon as possible - keep vigilant on the lands and don't get caught in broken grounds or landfalls. I will remain here and watch for damages, it will make it easier to find me. Once finished, he kept quiet, eyes wandering the group as he silently gave them the signal to speak up if there were any questions or concerns that came to mind while they were all together. 

If not, they were all free to go and begin on their investigations. (this can be a very short meeting unless someone has a question and prolongs it! which will totally be okay)
Messages In This Thread
[BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by ThE nArRaToR - September 09, 2019, 07:18 AM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Vanity - September 09, 2019, 12:03 PM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Vengeance - September 09, 2019, 04:08 PM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Serem - September 10, 2019, 05:41 PM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Black Hat - September 11, 2019, 01:57 PM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Valour - September 12, 2019, 11:45 AM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Vanity - September 12, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Alison - September 12, 2019, 02:34 PM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Abaddon - September 12, 2019, 02:49 PM
RE: [BWP] all i had, i lost in the flood - by Vengeance - September 13, 2019, 04:40 PM