Mudminnow River [BWP2] Wrap me up for am I small
174 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Private 
For @Zephyr but @Kavik and any others are welcome after Zephyr steps in if that's okay with you? @Rosalie @Polaris @Helios @Alessia

She had ran away after the monster had began to haunt her around her home, her wandering had stretched days this time and she had taken to camping on the ridge of the Cuesta. She had stayed away for a few days now but found peace in it until the tremors began again. She had began to try and find her way down before anything happened but suddenly the ground beneath her caved in and she fell at an angle with the degree, such a sharp drop that she hit and rolled and repeated at a quickening pace, something in her spine crunching near her tail and then snapping a second time causing a rush of hot and then cold that numbed her and stunned her mind. She rolled and flipped until she landed with a sickening splash into the river, drifting downstream and catching roughly on a rock, her head smacking and waking her from the daze. She gasped and choked, grabbing onto the rock and floundering as she found her hind end unresponsive to the screaming in her brain to kick so she could heave herself up. Her eyes rolled around wildly for help as blood trickled down her face from where she hit, the sheer adrenaline of the fear she felt keeping her going "HELP! Papa! Maman! ZEPHY!! HELIOS! POLARIS!" She screamed until she couldn't anymoreand drifted weakly upon the rock, moaning in terror as her focus began to drift and she felt so tired, so tired it was nearly impossible to convince herself to keep fighting.
Messages In This Thread
[BWP2] Wrap me up for am I small - by Lainie - September 16, 2019, 03:46 PM
RE: [BWP2] Wrap me up for am I small - by Zephyr - September 26, 2019, 11:42 AM
RE: [BWP2] Wrap me up for am I small - by Lainie - September 26, 2019, 11:54 AM
RE: [BWP2] Wrap me up for am I small - by RIP Kavik - September 26, 2019, 04:01 PM