Haunted Wood Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
One week is up! This is round 2! Feel free to post or be skipped, in one week if you haven’t posted, you will be skipped!

One by one everyone came in, some took longer than others but it was to be expected with the size of the territory and how it was just announced out of nowhere. Everyone remained silent as they came in, all eyes were onto him, looking for the reason why they had all gathered here - though he was certain there was one news that they all knew was coming; and he would start with that.

”This will be our first meeting as a full fledged pack. As Nightwalkers, you will now be handed out ranks. For those who have just joined, you will be grunts for two months since you’ve joined; after that you will be soldiers until you found your place higher up. I have two ranks to hand out, Serem is our first Sergeant” Naturally so, seeing as how long she has been around and how diligent of a member she has been since day one. ”And the second rank goes to Alison here, as my General.” And there it was, the target had been painted on all three of them. Vengeance as the leader, Alison as the General, and Serem taking up the first second tier rank. 

”This also means that those who are going around searching for more information about the trembling; that I want you to introduce us to the packs you come across. Get their name, location, and introduce us as open to take in any jobs they offer - for a price. Once finished, report back to me of what packs are where.” He didn’t have to explain as to why he wanted such information right off the bat. Should they be a force to be recognized and feared, they had to know about the other packs in the area as much as possible.

”Finally.” as he was coming to an end to his speech - this was a lot of talking, something he had to get use to than to be saying the bare minimum and simply letting his actions speak for him instead. ”We have our first ally. Moonspear and the Nightwalkers are officially allies, although I cannot send you out just yet to familiarize yourself with them, be aware that any wolf until further notice who proclaim Hydra as their Alpha are not to be hunted or bothered. Should you risk our alliance with Moonspear, you will be punished swiftly; any other pack is not safe under our alliance laws, so feel free to continue pestering them as you please. Does anyone have anything to add while we are all gathered here.” The final was a formality, with all that needed to be shared out in the air, he left it open for anyone else to speak up - otherwise, they were all free to go.
Messages In This Thread
Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper - by Vengeance - September 17, 2019, 09:52 PM
RE: Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper - by Valour - September 17, 2019, 10:06 PM
RE: Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper - by Serem - September 17, 2019, 10:10 PM
RE: Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper - by Radar - September 17, 2019, 10:12 PM
RE: Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper - by Merrick - September 17, 2019, 10:44 PM
RE: Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper - by Vanity - September 18, 2019, 01:44 AM
RE: Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper - by Black Hat - September 18, 2019, 08:37 AM
RE: Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper - by RIP Tzila - September 18, 2019, 04:36 PM
RE: Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper - by Wurha - September 19, 2019, 04:03 PM
RE: Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper - by Alison - September 23, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper - by Vengeance - September 24, 2019, 02:54 PM
RE: Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper - by Merrick - October 01, 2019, 12:14 AM