Redtail Rise been getting big, making me look small
17 Posts
Ooc —
The girl is not overly friendly—but then, who could be, in these conditions? Especially if she is on the move due to circumstances beyond her control. Ereshkigal gives her a solemn nod in response to the first question, the pads of her paws tickled by some subterranean buzzing (conjured into existence by the other's words? perhaps). And as for the second. . .

I am Ereshkigal, she murmurs, her smile diminishing to something more reserved. Time enough, yet, for the Seductress to emerge. She clings to the image of a diplomat, now, hoping to approach this prickly fae with goodwill. None of her words will be received with anything but rancor if she is anything but on her very best behavior.

Feh. She truly does detest behaving.

Who are you? she repeats, putting a very slight and gentle stress on the last word. She speaks it not in interrogation but in curiosity; the desire to learn more for her own sake and not others' rings clear in every syllable. She is friend, not foe. A messenger of the One can only be a boon to those who encounter her.
Messages In This Thread
been getting big, making me look small - by Raleska - September 18, 2019, 08:13 AM
RE: been getting big, making me look small - by Ereshkigal - September 19, 2019, 06:50 PM
RE: been getting big, making me look small - by Raleska - September 20, 2019, 09:39 AM
RE: been getting big, making me look small - by Ereshkigal - September 22, 2019, 10:25 AM
RE: been getting big, making me look small - by Raleska - September 22, 2019, 11:21 AM
RE: been getting big, making me look small - by Ereshkigal - September 22, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: been getting big, making me look small - by Raleska - September 22, 2019, 06:59 PM
RE: been getting big, making me look small - by Ereshkigal - September 25, 2019, 12:27 PM
RE: been getting big, making me look small - by Raleska - September 26, 2019, 09:06 AM
RE: been getting big, making me look small - by Ereshkigal - September 27, 2019, 08:07 AM
RE: been getting big, making me look small - by Raleska - October 03, 2019, 09:12 AM