Hoshor Plains in poisoned places, we are anti-venom
May we stay lost on our way home.
63 Posts
Ooc —
so sorry for the wait, i'm gonna close this up!
Thank you, Eastwood, She says, hiding her amusement with no small amount of effort as she eyes Eleni from the corners of her vision. She hadn't known serious is Eleni's type — but she's in no place to judge, and well aware of it. She keeps silent on the matter entirely, instead offering a grin when her sister addresses her. You'll take pity on us poor fools, I hope, and drug our pain away, She's only half-joking.
Addressing both of them now, she says: I'll let you two get acquainted over that deer. I have... things to do. Places to be, people to see. Her cheer never falters, though she finds it harder to feel it as she finishes. She wishes Eastwood had brought back something she could actually eat — but it's hardly his fault. This place simply isn't Minrathous. She turns away with a final farewell, promising to return by sunset, and tries to put the gnawing feeling in her stomach out of her mind.
Common || Tevene
Messages In This Thread
in poisoned places, we are anti-venom - by Old One - September 18, 2019, 10:36 PM
RE: in poisoned places, we are anti-venom - by Eastwood - September 18, 2019, 11:16 PM
RE: in poisoned places, we are anti-venom - by Eleni - September 19, 2019, 12:34 PM
RE: in poisoned places, we are anti-venom - by Old One - November 15, 2019, 08:11 PM