Blackfeather Woods only to trip at the sound of goodbye
what is the colour of night?
139 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Rowan. The mere mention of that little pond scum caused a muscle in his jaw to tighten, and he chose to fall silent for the remainder of Maegi's search. He would follow her dutifully, hear what she had to say that might ridicule the younger cub into accepting his lower status, maybe gloat for a while, before being on his way. Venamis had done nothing wrong but try to fit in, after all.

When at last their paths crossed, he lifted his pale eyes to find him glaring daggers in his direction. Ven's hackles lifted at once and he emitted a soft growl, a communication that he didnt appreciate how he glared his way. It seemed that Maegi was quick to take notice of the very obvious bad blood between both boys, as she spoke up to announce her disapproval.

"He attacked me first, said I didn't belong here," he shared in his own defence, frustration fuelling his desire to say his view, "because this isn't where I was born. It's not my fault he's such a bitch."

sanguine, my brother
Messages In This Thread
only to trip at the sound of goodbye - by Maegi - September 28, 2019, 09:47 PM
RE: only to trip at the sound of goodbye - by Venamis - September 29, 2019, 04:35 AM
RE: only to trip at the sound of goodbye - by Rowan - September 29, 2019, 08:17 AM
RE: only to trip at the sound of goodbye - by Maegi - October 01, 2019, 09:35 AM
RE: only to trip at the sound of goodbye - by Venamis - October 28, 2019, 10:35 AM
RE: only to trip at the sound of goodbye - by Maegi - November 07, 2019, 09:09 AM
RE: only to trip at the sound of goodbye - by Venamis - November 16, 2019, 06:51 AM
RE: only to trip at the sound of goodbye - by Maegi - November 17, 2019, 12:44 PM
RE: only to trip at the sound of goodbye - by Venamis - November 18, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: only to trip at the sound of goodbye - by Maegi - November 18, 2019, 05:43 PM