Blackfeather Woods I don't usually give in to peer pressure
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
The mire was dampening. The weather was getting cold. Did it get colder? Probably. Was there more white rain? Probably. The seasons and the environment would be something he'd learn with age. 
His pace calmed back to a walk, the burst of jot passing out into a soft hum that allowed him to continue the patrol with more light in his eyes with all the same caution.

A question came to him and he nodded. 
"Yes. Jakoul thinks I should have an adult with me but they're always busy." He knew even when she said that someone should be with him, there wouldn't be. He'd either slip away or just plain get away with it. Sometimes, it may be valuable to have a mentor and he'd seek one out. But mostly alone. 
He thought it strange Sobek would mention that they were far from the rendezvous site.
"I guess," he shrugged. It never bothered him when Stone and Void were with him.
Speaking of which, one now flew up with alarm from within the woods.
He stopped, staring hard at the bushes and trees, ears pressed forward and tail curled. Surely nothing from inside would hurt them. Not unless it got in before they came.
He took a few steps forward, ready to protect Sobek. He was pack and, although likely to be able to defend himself, Rowan was a guardian and found it upon himself he should protect the pack.

| |
One lie is enough to question all truths. 
Messages In This Thread
I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by RIP Sobek - September 28, 2019, 11:54 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - September 29, 2019, 01:53 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by RIP Sobek - September 29, 2019, 02:12 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - September 29, 2019, 02:20 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by RIP Sobek - September 29, 2019, 03:10 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - September 29, 2019, 03:24 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by RIP Sobek - September 29, 2019, 03:42 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - September 30, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - October 12, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - October 12, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - October 12, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - October 12, 2019, 03:31 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - October 13, 2019, 04:52 AM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - November 13, 2019, 02:42 PM