Blackfeather Woods I don't usually give in to peer pressure
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
His eyes watched the hunger within the others. His body didn't sense where Sobek was and dared a look at the path he'd just taken; there he was. Staring, frozen still.
He needed to get between them. Too late.

The coyote lunged forward and separated them, his path was blocked and he bumped in the stilted leg of the now-assalint. He tried to spot Sobek but couldn't in the flurry of fur, snarling and then shrieking. 
He lunged and bit into the coyote's stomach, his sharp teeth cutting into the soft flesh he knew would hurt. He bit hard as he could. 
A leg flew up and kicked him in the side, but still, he clung on, his back legs still on the floor. He had to do more. He pulled, hoping to find purchase for his front legs to pull harder.

Blood spurted into his mouth, surprising him as he'd not before bitten into a major blood vessel. His tongue lapped forward instinctively because in his mind the taste meant food. 
His head shook roughly, trying to cause more pain.
Being dragged about underneath a coyote, he didn't know what was really going on apart from the noises and the panicked hicks from his now-prey.
| |
One lie is enough to question all truths. 
Messages In This Thread
I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by RIP Sobek - September 28, 2019, 11:54 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - September 29, 2019, 01:53 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by RIP Sobek - September 29, 2019, 02:12 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - September 29, 2019, 02:20 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by RIP Sobek - September 29, 2019, 03:10 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - September 29, 2019, 03:24 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by RIP Sobek - September 29, 2019, 03:42 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - September 30, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - October 12, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - October 12, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - October 12, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - October 12, 2019, 03:31 PM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - October 13, 2019, 04:52 AM
RE: I don't usually give in to peer pressure - by Rowan - November 13, 2019, 02:42 PM