Meadowlark Prairie i don't always play nice, but i wanna feel your heartlines
May we stay lost on our way home.
63 Posts
Ooc —
Worn and drunk on the feeling of Aldric's touch, she'd almost allowed herself to drift to sleep in his embrace. Yet her mind never rests, even veiled by the golden haze of euphoria that surrounds her now; a million thoughts buzz through her in the silence, keeping her tethered to consciousness. She shifts against her companion gently, tucking herself closer and inhaling his scent. For the barest moment, her myriad thoughts vanish, replaced with a single focus: Aldric.
She doesn't realize she's spoken aloud until he answers her, and her heart skips at the sound of his sleepy voice. A faint, tired smile curves her lips as she pulls away to meet his gaze. The storm of her previous thoughts returns in an instant, and words bubble up and spill from her before she can stop them. So... A yawn interrupts her. Where does this leave us? I mean — I'm not sure I'd call you my friend anymore. Her tone is lighthearted, slightly teasing, but the intention behind the question is completely serious, and it shows in her eyes.
Common || Tevene
Messages In This Thread
RE: i don't always play nice, but i wanna feel your heartlines - by Old One - October 08, 2019, 11:19 PM