Meadowlark Prairie i don't always play nice, but i wanna feel your heartlines
51 Posts
Ooc —
It is a moment he will remember, forever, as moments with Nirali often are—yet he hopes to never forget the small details. How the night breeze feels, the way the moon shines just right within her red eyes, illuminating them to look a touch silver around the edges. How warm he feels—her scent, welcoming and oh so Nirali. The way she smiles, tired, a touch nervous.

He’s always wanted this; only with her. Now that he’s seemed to capture it, his mind and heart can’t quite keep up. His tail thumps lazily on the ground behind him, patting to the left to touch hers—for the urge to stay close never leaves him.

Golden eyes widen a fraction at her words, spoken so casually almost as if she is talking about the weather—teasing, taunting. Yet the subject serious enough that Aldric freezes. Is it alright to want? Is it alright to follow this dream? For he’s felt it never his place beforehand…

I… love you, he whispers, a secret between them even in the hush night. I would like for us to be together, as… mates. Can we? There is a childlike quality in the way he says it, in the spark that brings his golden gaze to life.
Verradril
common · »tevene«
Messages In This Thread
RE: i don't always play nice, but i wanna feel your heartlines - by Aldric - October 08, 2019, 11:42 PM