Fairspell Meadow I really hope that you find happiness
I'll be the ghost that haunts you
70 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
sorry ‘bout the delay!

The lonesome nature of his journey was not unfamiliar; for the greatest amount of Eros’ life, he had spent his time alone and on the move. Nothing was permanent, as was a cruel lesson he’d been taught now years ago. In a matter of seconds, everything could change—a boy could be without his family, a man without his life. Nothing was meant to last forever and all life, when the time came, would meet death and rot in the same earth they thought would never betray them. He was accustomed to these thoughts, accustomed to always leaving those he once cared for behind before they could do the exact same thing to him. Hardly did he stay in tune with those around him, resulting in the boy pursuing him easily being missed, despite the new terrain he tried to hide within. The masked man kept walking, oblivious, until the shouting.

No! Anansi!

Although the mountain should have held his interest more so than a voice, Eros’ head whipped around to locate the source of the sound. It was not hard to spot the child once he took the time to actually look for him, and his eyes narrowed, then widened as he processed the words. No? Was that a name that followed it? He looked back in the direction of the landslide, scanning the scene briefly, then refocused his attention on Sobek and called out, “Why are you shouting? Was someone over there?” He couldn’t recall having seen any movement prior to the earth’s shaking, nothing that indicated another wolf, or even prey, was in the path of destruction. Either way, he wasn’t willing to help locate a body, not even for a kid.
Messages In This Thread
I really hope that you find happiness - by Eros - October 11, 2019, 09:02 PM
RE: I really hope that you find happiness - by RIP Sobek - October 11, 2019, 09:39 PM
RE: I really hope that you find happiness - by Maegi - October 13, 2019, 12:20 AM
RE: I really hope that you find happiness - by Eros - October 25, 2019, 08:18 PM
RE: I really hope that you find happiness - by RIP Sobek - October 27, 2019, 04:32 PM
RE: I really hope that you find happiness - by Eros - November 08, 2019, 12:21 AM
RE: I really hope that you find happiness - by Maegi - December 02, 2019, 02:32 PM