Blacktail Deer Plateau I can taste it, the end is upon us
7 Posts
Ooc —
@Rosencrantz, she's a coward and wouldn't fight so I'm just gonna boot her ass outta here, lol.

She saw movement at the corner of a sharp eye, and felt her heart leap within her breast. A pale figure veered toward her, his intention clear.

Lupita, gripped with fear but still fuelled by her greed, held fast to the severed body part of the wolf she'd fed from. Her speed quickened, paws spurred by a heightened desire to escape now that someone had set their sights on her - and was unwilling to allow her escape.

What the hell was this guy's fucking problem anyway!? There was plenty of meat back there to go around, yet he seemed eager to rob her of her morsel. The awkward shape and the weight of it slowed her enough to allow this big asshole the opportunity to catch up. Her tail lowered, tucking close to her thighs and curling between her hind limbs in attempt to communicate that she meant no harm to him or his. She was simply a hungry loner, entirely unaware of any claim on the plateau, and would never return to it.

Not good enough, however. He made a lunge with fangs bared, grazing her hide but not finding any real purchase on her shoulder, and Lupita responded with a sharp yelp. Thus, she sacrificed her prize. It went tumbling in the strange male's direction, lost to her and (hopefully, holy shit!) tripping him up enough to stall his chase. Without the weight of bone and flesh to carry, she no longer had to focus on maintaining balance and instead galloped as far as she could from the brute who found it necessary to ruin her day.
Messages In This Thread
I can taste it, the end is upon us - by RIP Firefly - October 14, 2019, 11:55 AM
RE: I can taste it, the end is upon us - by Lupita - October 16, 2019, 02:54 PM
RE: I can taste it, the end is upon us - by Moonshadow - October 16, 2019, 03:10 PM
RE: I can taste it, the end is upon us - by Rosencrantz - October 16, 2019, 03:21 PM
RE: I can taste it, the end is upon us - by Lupita - October 16, 2019, 04:06 PM
RE: I can taste it, the end is upon us - by Rosencrantz - October 16, 2019, 04:16 PM
RE: I can taste it, the end is upon us - by Moonshadow - October 16, 2019, 05:16 PM
RE: I can taste it, the end is upon us - by Rosencrantz - October 16, 2019, 05:45 PM
RE: I can taste it, the end is upon us - by Moonshadow - October 16, 2019, 05:52 PM
RE: I can taste it, the end is upon us - by Erzulie - October 16, 2019, 06:39 PM
RE: I can taste it, the end is upon us - by Rosencrantz - October 16, 2019, 06:57 PM
RE: I can taste it, the end is upon us - by Moonshadow - October 16, 2019, 07:06 PM
RE: I can taste it, the end is upon us - by Aningan - October 16, 2019, 11:13 PM
RE: I can taste it, the end is upon us - by Raleska - October 17, 2019, 10:15 AM
RE: I can taste it, the end is upon us - by Erzulie - October 18, 2019, 06:12 PM
RE: I can taste it, the end is upon us - by Rosencrantz - October 18, 2019, 07:36 PM
RE: I can taste it, the end is upon us - by Raleska - November 06, 2019, 06:17 PM