Lost Creek Hollow A dark world aches for a splash of the sun
159 Posts
Ooc — Hela
The odd comment pulled him from his sullen thoughts, and he paused, a shy smile tilting one side of his mouth. Um, yeah, I guess I am, Pheiros said softly. He wasn't sure what else to say to that. He began to walk again as the other boy spoke, stopping once he was standing in front of him. I'm Pheiros...I was there the day you joined...at the borders with Terance, he rambled a bit, feeling a little nervous that he had remembered Tiarnach from that day, even though he obviously hadn't been very memorable himself. He probably seemed like some kind of a weirdo now. In a hurry to change the subject, he then added: I was just patrolling...you can join if you want. Maybe more talking wasn't the best idea; it would just give him more opportunities to seem weird, but this was the first time in a while that he hadn't thought about his dad, and he was eager to continue being distracted.
Messages In This Thread
A dark world aches for a splash of the sun - by Pheiros - October 19, 2019, 02:04 AM
RE: A dark world aches for a splash of the sun - by Tiarnach - November 19, 2019, 01:39 PM
RE: A dark world aches for a splash of the sun - by Pheiros - November 19, 2019, 02:10 PM
RE: A dark world aches for a splash of the sun - by Tiarnach - November 19, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: A dark world aches for a splash of the sun - by Pheiros - November 19, 2019, 03:21 PM