Blacktail Deer Plateau You can't stomach that stuff, that's not in you
163 Posts
Ooc —
Any negative feeling that Nieve felt was typically shortlived. She wasn't one to wallow helplessly in sadness or feel dejected about failures for long. She was a go getter, an optimist, and responsible. Still, sometimes melancholy would find her in the brief in betweens, and being hungry and unable to predict what was going to happen to them made her emotions especially unsteady.

Rosencrantz found her at the wrong time, but there was nothing Nieve could do about that. She arranged her face into a smile that she didn't quite feel at the moment, but even if it seemed flimsy now, she would bounce back soon enough. I believe that, too. It's hard not knowing when, and feeling so helpless with waiting. She turned her head then to behold her company and gasped audibly at the sight of Rosencrantz's ruined face.

I'm sorry, she automatically said, feeling ashamed for her outburst. Rosalyn's features were equally scarred and messed up, by other means; she didn't know why this man's burned face affected her the way it did. Maybe because he was a stranger to her, and she was shy to begin with? Who knows. What ... happened to you?

Way to go, idiot, that's an appropriate question.
and i've found that in every man there's a child
Messages In This Thread
You can't stomach that stuff, that's not in you - by Nieve - October 19, 2019, 04:05 PM
RE: You can't stomach that stuff, that's not in you - by Nieve - October 19, 2019, 08:49 PM